This one is a favorite. My boyfriend likes to also use a honey-dijon mustard in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) package green giant select frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Prepare pie crust as directed on package for two crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Spray 12 inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat until hot, Add chicken; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper, cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally, Add soup; mix well, Add broccoli; stir gently to mix, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. If necessary break up any large pieces of broccoli with spoon. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise and mustard.
- 4Spoon mixture into crust lined pan, top pie with second crust; seal edges and flute.
- 5Bake at 425°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning, let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken - Broccoli Divan Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1071.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: