Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This one is a favorite. My boyfriend likes to also use a honey-dijon mustard in this recipe.
Make and share this Chicken - Broccoli Divan Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) packagepillsbury refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) packagegreen giant select frozen broccoli florets
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for two crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
- Spray 12 inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat until hot, Add chicken; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper, cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally, Add soup; mix well, Add broccoli; stir gently to mix, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. If necessary break up any large pieces of broccoli with spoon. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Spoon mixture into crust lined pan, top pie with second crust; seal edges and flute.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning, let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Just made this tonite. It was excellent. I cut the chicken into big chunks and my husband said it was his favorite part. I wil definately make this again!