Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great appetizer from Southern Living.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- 4 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12x9 inch rectangle, and cut into 12 (3-inch) squares.
- Press squares into muffin pans. Repeat procedure with remaining pastry sheet.
- Stir together broccoli and next 3 ingredients; spoon mixture evenly into muffin pans.
- Stir together breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle broccoli mixture evenly with breadcrumb mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.