Recipe by 2Bleu
Meat, potatoes, vegetables..... All in one scruptious baked potato! A great meal using leftovers too. You can opt to quick-cook the potato in the microwave (without the foil!), but for an extremely moist and creamy potato, follow the instructions and take the long route. Either way it's a meal fit for a king.... or queen. ;)
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
Just what a busy mom needs to feed her family on a night filled with activities. This was perfect for a quickie, when I shortened a few steps. Used leftover chicken breast, cooked the potatoes in the crock pot (so they would be hot when we got home from the game), all I had to do was steam the broccoli and warm up the alfredo and chicken. TA-DA! Great meal in a minute! Thanks for sharing. We'll get a pic the next time we're not in such a hurry!
- 1 very large baking potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret, steamed
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce (from a jar is fine)
- 1⁄4 cup cooked chicken, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Pierce potato all over with a fork. Place it into the bowl, drizzle with oil, and smear to cover completely.
- Shake off excess oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place the potato on a baking sheet so the oil will not drip down into oven. Bake for 90 minutes or until a fork inserted will not lift potato off the baking sheet.
- About 15 minutes before the potato is done, Add chicken and alfredo sauce to a small saucepan and heat.
- Unwrap potatoes from foil and cut lengthwise with a knife; pinch open from long sides to create a 'boat' to fill with the steamed broccoli and chicken alfredo. Season with salt & pepper as desired.