Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family's favourite meal... great curry flavour
Make and share this Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Mix curry sauce - mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Brown diced chicken breasts with chopped onions.
- Layer all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Layer 1 - chicken and onions.
- Layer 2 - broccoli.
- Layer 3 - water chestnuts.
- Layer 4 - curry sauce.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F with lid on.
- Add layer of grated cheese.
- Cover with croutons.
- Bake for additional 10 minutes (no lid).
Before Rob prepared this dish for our family, I had a Chicken Broccoli recipe that tasted good. After tasting Rob's I haven't made my own ever since :)