Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My family's favourite meal... great curry flavour
- 3 heads broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups croutons
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- Mix curry sauce - mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Brown diced chicken breasts with chopped onions.
- Layer all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Layer 1 - chicken and onions.
- Layer 2 - broccoli.
- Layer 3 - water chestnuts.
- Layer 4 - curry sauce.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F with lid on.
- Add layer of grated cheese.
- Cover with croutons.
- Bake for additional 10 minutes (no lid).
Before Rob prepared this dish for our family, I had a Chicken Broccoli recipe that tasted good. After tasting Rob's I haven't made my own ever since :)