This is my own creation of a recipe from a local restaurant that closed. This was my favorite along with their Robert Redford Pie. That's a recreation waiting to happen too! You may choose to used canned chicken to have even less prep or make triangles,instead of squares, for appetizers. Great with a salad to complete a light meal.
- Blend cream cheese with butter.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, and onion.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto 2 unseparated "triangles" of dough - this should be a square.
- Sprinkle top liberally with cooked broccoli.
- Pull 4 corners to the top center of the mixture and twist slightly to seal edges by pinching.
- Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes in 350 degrees oven until golden brown.