Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my own creation of a recipe from a local restaurant that closed. This was my favorite along with their Robert Redford Pie. That's a recreation waiting to happen too! You may choose to used canned chicken to have even less prep or make triangles,instead of squares, for appetizers. Great with a salad to complete a light meal.
- Blend cream cheese with butter.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk, and onion.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto 2 unseparated "triangles" of dough - this should be a square.
- Sprinkle top liberally with cooked broccoli.
- Pull 4 corners to the top center of the mixture and twist slightly to seal edges by pinching.
- Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes in 350 degrees oven until golden brown.
This was delicious! I made exactly as stated and we enjoyed it so much that I plan on making this often.
This was good but I couldn't fit all of the filling inside because the rolls were splitting, so I saved some of the broccoli for the side. I also added some green onion dip mix to the cream cheese for some flavor and it was tasty. We will make this again.
Made these pretty much as written but did use some frozen shredded chicken breast that I chopped even more! Also used a low fat cream cheese! It all came together very easily & they had a wonderful flavor, we thought! Will be doing these for company another time ~ Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]