Recipe by PCrocker
While trying to stretch 4 chicken breasts to feed 6 people I came up with this recipe. I serve it with wild rice and a salad.
Top Review by alkaloidqueen
I really liked this recipe. I didn't have any swiss so I substituted for neufchatel cheese instead and instead of wine, used chicken broth. Next time I think I will put on a crunchy topping. Thanks!
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 453.59 g bagcut-up frozen broccoli
- 236.59 ml ham, diced
- 113.39 g swiss cheese, diced
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast into strips.
- Saute garlic and chicken strips in butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Place broccoli in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken strips over broccoli.
- Top chicken with diced ham and then swiss cheese.
- In small bowl combine soup and wine and pour over chicken mixture in casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes.