1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Jennifer McElroy's Note:
I get requests for this dish all the time! It's a great casserole with simple ingredients, enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up chicken into small pieces and cook throughly.
- 2You may want to spice up the chicken with the spices of your choice (pepper, chicken seasonings, etc.) In a bowl, mix the cream of celery, cream of mushroom and mayo together.
- 3Empty the bag of broccoli into a rectangular casserole dish.
- 4Spread the cooked chicken evenly over the broccoli.
- 5Spread the cream of celery, mushroom and mayo mixture over the chicken.
- 6Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the entire casserole.
- 7Cook at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle the French onion toppings over the cheese and cook for another 5 mins.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.8
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.5 mg
- Sodium 1384.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 48.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings