I get requests for this dish all the time! It's a great casserole with simple ingredients, enjoyed by kids and adults alike. Enjoy!
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and cook throughly.
- You may want to spice up the chicken with the spices of your choice (pepper, chicken seasonings, etc.) In a bowl, mix the cream of celery, cream of mushroom and mayo together.
- Empty the bag of broccoli into a rectangular casserole dish.
- Spread the cooked chicken evenly over the broccoli.
- Spread the cream of celery, mushroom and mayo mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the entire casserole.
- Cook at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Sprinkle the French onion toppings over the cheese and cook for another 5 mins.