1/2 Photos of Chicken & Broccoli Casserole... All Time Fav!
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
My DH's absolute all time favorite meal! He could eat this every night if I let him. I always make this when we have guests, and they ask for the recipe every time! It will be nice to have it on here now so I can just print it out!!! If you freeze this please double the sauce, for some reason it gets a bit dry in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 medium stalk broccoli, lightly steamed
- 2 cups grated cheese, cheddar or 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, I have used miracle whip once with good results also
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- French-fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine soup, mayo and broth in a large sauce pan, heat until warm.
- 3Add cheese, stir until melted.
- 4Add chicken, rice and broccoli, stir until well blended (if it seems like it needs more liquid add chicken broth or mayo a little at a time). Sometimes I just layer the ingredients: rice, chicken, brocolli, sauce, french fried onions, sprinkle with cheese. Same results.
- 5Top with a thin layer of french fried onions and a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
- 6Bake @ 350 until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Broccoli Casserole... All Time Fav!
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 1072.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 38.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: