Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
This has a rich and hearty flavor & it's a One Dish Meal that is easy and Delicious! You must try this one ! My Family's Favorite around the Holiday's!
Top Review by Crystal W
I really liked this--it was a little different than the other similar casserole recipes. Skipped the butter and added a little milk. I also added some curry powder, which flavored it up, and I sprinkled some breadcrumbs on top, instead of using crackers. Thanks for the recipe!
- 3 cups instant rice (cooked)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped fine, I use a food processor)
- 2 medium sweet onions (chopped fine)
- 4 stalks celery (chopped fine)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (or chicken)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Ritz crackers (crushed, & reserve some for the topping) or 2 (4 ounce) packagestownhouse crackers (crushed, & reserve some for the topping)
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper