Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Make and share this Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed (or frozen)
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cook broccoli and arrange on baking dish.
- Place chicken on top.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic powder (spread over chicken).
- Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.