- 1 (8 ounce) box Uncle Bens wild rice, cooked as directed
- 1 lb broccoli, cooked, until just tender you could also use frozen
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer rice, broccoli, cheese and mushrooms top with chicken.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise, mustard and curry powder,mix well.
- Pour over chicken mix.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and melted butter, sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes uncovered.