- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, boiled, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- Place thawed broccoli in casserole dish.
- Pour chicken mixture over broccoli.
- Top with cheddar cheese and then sprinkle on bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.