This comes from the May 2008 Ladies' Home Journal magazine in an article about Trisha Yearwood and her kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Evenly spread rice out into dish. Cover with broccoli.
- 3In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, 1 1/2 cups cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour over broccoli. Top with remaining cheese.
- 4Bake until golden and bubbly, about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 637.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts