Prep 12 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli (or use fresh)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- Steam broccoli for 10 minutes.
- Place in 2qt casserole.
- Add chicken.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Mix butter and crackers.
- Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25 minutes.
This was easy to put together. You would not think one teaspoon of lemon juice would make any difference in a recipe. But it added a nice zesty taste to this casserole. Thanks for sharing.
My family and I thought this dish was average. It wasn't the best casserole we've ever had, but it definately wasn't the worst. Very easy to make though, and had good flavor.