- 24 ounces chopped broccoli
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 12 ounces extra white egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Steam broccoli and put in an 8x11-inch greased glass pan.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized chunks and fry in 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Put the cooked chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top of the chicken and broccoli.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, cook noodles for 6 minutes in boiling water.
- Serve chicken and broccoli mixture over noodles.