Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Saute onion in butter over medium heat in medium saucepan for 3 minutes. Mix in flour and gradually stir in broth, combining well.
- Gradually add milk to saucepan. Cook, stirring continually until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook noodles for 6 minutes in boiling water. Drain well.
- Spread noodles in a greased casserole dish, place chicken and broccoli over noodles.
- Pour sauce over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.