Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli, cooked & drained
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- Spray an 8 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Layer the chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and cheese in the pan.
- In a blender container, combine the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Blend on high for 15 secs.
- Pour the mixture over the ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.