Recipe by Adopted Parisian
A delicious family favorite! This has been in my husband's family for three generations. It is one of those dishes that is even great as leftovers!
Top Review by jswinks
This was tasty. Would be good with a layer of cooked rice as well. Good curry flavor. A little creamy for my husband, but he's anti-creamy stuff :) We froze it for a OAMC session, including the cheese, and was fine, some of the croutons were a little soggy though.
- 2 large chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped in bite size pieces
- 8 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry
- 2 cups croutons
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Layer ingredients evenly in order above in a glass 13x9" pan.
- Cook 45 minutes to an hour.
- Broil until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- To freeze: leave cheese off, wrap in a couple layers of plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.
- To defrost: allow to defrost overnight in your fridge then at least 1/2 hour on the counter. Add cheese when ready to bake.