Recipe by PrincessCalynn
The combination of textures in this meal are wonderful and the chicken is very tender. This can be a complete meal or to make it go further, I suggest teaming is with cooked egg noodles.
Top Review by Tugar357
I thought it was VERY bland, but gave it four stars because it will be a good recipe properly seasoned. I too added milk instead of water. Used seasoned chicken and added bowtie pasta to the bottom of a 9x13 pan. To my tastes it needs more salt and maybe some thyme.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 946.36 ml broccoli
- 1 can Campbells Cream of Chicken and Broccoli Soup
- 236.59-255.51 ml shredded Canadian cheddar cheese (Old or Marble)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix soup with half can of water to make sauce.
- Place broccoli in a 9x11 or large French White casserole Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes or until broccoli is steamed but still crunchy.
- Cook chicken in a skillet until golden brown and cooked through.
- Place chicken on top of broccoli.
- Pour sauce in mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes taking out when broccoli is cooked.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.