Haven't tried yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with equal parts water
- 1In a large bowl, combine chicken, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 3Saute garlic and onion until soft and translucent.
- 4Increase heat to high. Add chicken and marinade, then stir-fry until light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in water, pepper and sugar.
- 6Add bok choy and broccoli, and cook stirring until soft, about 10 minutes.
- 7Pour in the cornstarch mixture, and cook until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Ca - Unieng's Style
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.2
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1450.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 41.6 g