Recipe by Dizdezi
Always looking for a different spin on a burger and trying to make it tasty and as low fat as possible. This one was another "what could be bad" kinda recipe and it was pretty good.
- 907.18 g lean ground chicken
- 283.49 g frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- 177.44 ml kraft crumbles 3-cheese gourmet cheddar blend cheese (Montery Jack, Colby & Cheddar mix)
- 29.58-44.37 ml Montreal chicken seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground chicken with chopped broccoli and cheese (I used an 8oz bag of the Kraft Crumbles).
- Add Montreal Seasoning and form into burgers. I bake them on a non-stick pan so no oil is needed and they still come out crispy (see photos).
- I topped mine with Franks Red Hot sauce because I love that on my turkey and chicken burgers. My husband used BBQ sauce and said it was really good, so whatever condiment makes you happy, try on these burgers or just have them plain.