1/2 Photos of Chicken & Broccoli Burgers
Always looking for a different spin on a burger and trying to make it tasty and as low fat as possible. This one was another "what could be bad" kinda recipe and it was pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground chicken
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- 3/4 cup kraft crumbles 3-cheese gourmet cheddar blend cheese (Montery Jack, Colby & Cheddar mix)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1Mix ground chicken with chopped broccoli and cheese (I used an 8oz bag of the Kraft Crumbles).
- 2Add Montreal Seasoning and form into burgers. I bake them on a non-stick pan so no oil is needed and they still come out crispy (see photos).
- 3I topped mine with Franks Red Hot sauce because I love that on my turkey and chicken burgers. My husband used BBQ sauce and said it was really good, so whatever condiment makes you happy, try on these burgers or just have them plain.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Broccoli Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
3-cheese gourmet cheddar blend cheese
Montreal chicken seasoning