Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kati made this first. Ymmmy dish. Needs a veggie or side dish with it.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken, chopped cooked (about 1 1/2 c)
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill, mix or 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white
- Mix: chicken, broccoli, pepper, cheese.
- Add: garlic, mayonnaise, dill mix, salt.
- Mix well!
- Unroll pkg of cresent rolls ad form a rectangle on parchment paper (I use wax paper or tin foil).
- Put ½ the stuffing in the middle of the rectangle all the way to the long edges.
- Cut each side or dough evenly into stripes 1 ½ in apart about 3 in from the sides.
- Lift strips of dough across mix to meet in the middle, twist each strip one turn.
- Send with a side dish.
- To Serve:.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Brush braid with egg white.
- Cook 25-30 min; until golden brown and heated through.
- Prepare side dish as directed.