Recipe by Just Cher
This is a dish that has been in my family for as many years as I care to remember. Very rich & elegant. We serve it over rice with a crisp green salad.
Top Review by miss gracie
This does remind me of the type of chicken my mom used to fix! Loved the addition of the curry powder and the broccoli added great color and taste. It was wonderful served over rice. Thanks, Cher!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 packages frozen broccoli stems
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost frozen broccoli throughly.
- In a large skillet sautee chicken breasts and garlic& mushrooms in chicken broth and white wine about 4 minutes each side or until no longer pink.
- In a large bowl mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, mayonaise& spices.
- In a casserole dish layer thawed broccoli and then chicken& mushrooms.
- bake at 350 for 35 minutes until mixture bubbles.
- Remove and sprinkle cheddar cheese and return to back 10-15 minutes more until cheese slightly browns.