Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- Cook broccoli until tender crisp.
- Arrange in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut cooked chicken into cubes.
- Layer on top of broccoli.
- Combine soup milk mayo and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and buttered bread crumbs.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F until heated through.
Thanks Fluffy, we really enjoyed this yummy recipe. I added some garlic powder to the cream mixture and used crushed cornflake bread crumbs with a couple tbspns of butter. Thanks for this easy tasty dish.