Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 6 pieces cooked chicken
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook broccoli until tender crisp.
- Arrange in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cut cooked chicken into cubes.
- Layer on top of broccoli.
- Combine soup milk mayo and lemon juice and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and buttered bread crumbs.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F until heated through.
Thanks Fluffy, we really enjoyed this yummy recipe. I added some garlic powder to the cream mixture and used crushed cornflake bread crumbs with a couple tbspns of butter. Thanks for this easy tasty dish.