Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Warm, tasty and easy.... Can life get any better?
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lb broccoli, florettes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl combine 2 cans of soup and milk.
- Mix broccoli into bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour broccoli soup mix over chicken.
- Bake in preheated 375 oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over noodles with french bread and salad.