Amber 505's Note:
Warm, tasty and easy.... Can life get any better?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine 2 cans of soup and milk.
- 2Mix broccoli into bowl.
- 3Place chicken breasts in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 4Pour broccoli soup mix over chicken.
- 5Bake in preheated 375 oven for 25 minutes.
- 6Top with cheddar cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 7Serve over noodles with french bread and salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Bake
Serving Size: 1 (660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1051.1
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 234.6 mg
- Sodium 1712.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 62.7 g