Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious and easy chicken, broccoli and noodles baked in a cheesy sauce. I use the low-fat versions of the ingredients whenever possible.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken, cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces pkd wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk (soup can)
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Boil noodles, drain and set aside.
- Rinse broccoli in hot water and drain.
- Mix the soups (dry and wet), milk and egg together in a small bowl.
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish.
- Put noodles in the bottom of the pan, add chicken and then top with broccoli.
- Pour soup mixture over the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.