Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A 2006 Pillsbury Bake Off Winner. Easily doubles for more servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 10 ounces frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onion; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Meanwhile, microwave broccoli with cheese sauce as directed on box.
- Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese in bottom of each of 2 ungreased 2-cup au gratin dishes or individual casseroles.
- Top each evenly with chicken, mushroom mixture and broccoli with cheese sauce.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 rectangles.
- Place 1 rectangle over top of each dish, tucking corners into dish as needed.
- Place dishes on cookie sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and edges are bubbly.