1/2 Photos of Chicken, Broccoli & Angel Hair Pasta
Teresa Fadley's Note:
A very light and delicious recipe for the pasta lovers. Your family will love it and it looks great on a plate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute' chicken in olive oil for 5-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 2While this is saute'ing cook your pasta.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Steam broccoli appox 3 minutes (microwave is fine).
- 5Melt garlic, and butter in pan, then add chicken and broccoli.
- 6Stir till coated with butter& garlic.
- 7Toss with pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Broccoli & Angel Hair Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.4
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 352.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 49.9 g