A very light and delicious recipe for the pasta lovers. Your family will love it and it looks great on a plate.
- Saute' chicken in olive oil for 5-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- While this is saute'ing cook your pasta.
- Set aside.
- Steam broccoli appox 3 minutes (microwave is fine).
- Melt garlic, and butter in pan, then add chicken and broccoli.
- Stir till coated with butter& garlic.
- Toss with pasta and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
This was a very good recipe. My family loved it and it was so simple to make. I hope to find many more simple, lite recipes like this one.
Hubby loved it.