Kimmy :0)'s Note:
A lot of work with this one but so worth it. I have family members actually call me for leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts (sliced into 1/4 inch strips)
- 2 heads fresh broccoli florets (chopped bite size)
- 8 ounces real butter or 8 ounces olive oil, maybe substituted
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic, to taste
- 1 (13 ounce) bottle white wine
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a large skillet melt butter over high heat.
- 2In the mean while blanch your broccoli and cook ziti according to directions and set aside (don not rinse ziti).
- 3Add chicken pieces to skillet and saute approximately 4 minutes.
- 4Toss in minced garlic and sautéed 2 more minutes.
- 5Add white cooking wine and reduce by half.
- 6Now add your heavy cream and bring to a boil cooking for approximately 3 minutes You will notice the mixture beginning to thicken.
- 7Add entire package of shredded parmesan cheese.
- 8Stir thoroughly.
- 9Add your salt and pepper and taste.
- 10Now add your grated parmesan little by little until mixture is a creamy consistency (you may need more than specified).
- 11Add broccoli and ziti to mixture and toss.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli and Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1279.8
- Calories from Fat 915
- Total Fat 101.7 g
- Saturated Fat 60.0 g
- Cholesterol 352.4 mg
- Sodium 2049.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 65.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh broccoli florets