Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is delicious. One would never know this is crockpot style---it is very creamy and yummy!!!!! Your meal is practically done when work day ends. I encourage anyone to try---if you like all the ingredients, it will be a favorite at your house. It is at my house. :)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (6 ounce) packages long grain and wild rice blend (converted rice with seasoning packets)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 lb cheese spread, cuti into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a 3 1/2 quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 10 hours.