Recipe by ShaunaHanners
This is a recipe I got from a neighbor lady in Terre Haute, IN, when I was about 15 years old. I just love to cook and I love this casserole!!! Its Simple and Easy to make!
Top Review by KokoBee
I made this today, because it was simple, and I had all the ingredients already. It's simple and good, my husband LOVED it. I make way fancier meals a lot of the time that don't get this much praise! This one's going in the arsenal when I need to throw something together quickly. I followed the recipe ALMOST exactly. I didn't used chopped broccoli, just regular florets, and I used cheddar AND Velveeta, because I had it, and I like it. I wouldn't serve this necessarily if I were trying to impress anybody, but for a weeknight meal it's a keeper!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 14 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake Chicken Breast in a 9x13 baking dish at 350* for approximately 35 minutes. Drain fluids from baking pan, cube the chicken into 1 inch squares.
- Next Combine the soup, Broccoli and Stuffing mix with a cup of water in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Place cubed chicken into the bottom of the 9x13, smooth stuffing mixture over the chicken, and cover with the shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, dip and enjoy!