This is a recipe I got from a neighbor lady in Terre Haute, IN, when I was about 15 years old. I just love to cook and I love this casserole!!! Its Simple and Easy to make!
- Bake Chicken Breast in a 9x13 baking dish at 350* for approximately 35 minutes. Drain fluids from baking pan, cube the chicken into 1 inch squares.
- Next Combine the soup, Broccoli and Stuffing mix with a cup of water in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Place cubed chicken into the bottom of the 9x13, smooth stuffing mixture over the chicken, and cover with the shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 350* for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, dip and enjoy!