Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great chicken and broccoli recipe.
Make and share this Chicken Broccoli and Stuffing Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken until cooked and cut into small pieces.
- In the meantime, steam or cook broccoli until tender/crisp.
- Mix together soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl, and set aside.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, layer the chicken, broccoli and soup mixture.
- Splash the white wine over the soup for taste.
- Add the shredded cheese, and then sprinkle the stuffing mix over the top.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
I made this the other night and my family loved it! It was easy to put together and cook. I did cut up the chicken and cook it in a skillet instead of boiling it. it was very tasty. I also used cream of chicken soup since I am allergic to mushrooms. We will definitely be making this recipe again. Thanks for posting.