This is a great chicken and broccoli recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Boil chicken until cooked and cut into small pieces.
- 3In the meantime, steam or cook broccoli until tender/crisp.
- 4Mix together soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl, and set aside.
- 5In an 8x8 inch baking dish, layer the chicken, broccoli and soup mixture.
- 6Splash the white wine over the soup for taste.
- 7Add the shredded cheese, and then sprinkle the stuffing mix over the top.
- 8Bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 770.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix