Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
yummy cassereole dish from Minute Rice...
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked (For a creamier dish, use 1-1/2 cups rice.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken; saute until browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add soup, water, paprika and pepper; stir.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice and broccoli.
- Top with chicken.
- Season chicken with additional paprika and pepper; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until cooked through.