Recipe by Danielle K.
This is a good mixture of my favorite things. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did, but you may need to spice it up a little bit.
- 3 -4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped and cooked
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups rice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups water (the same amount of rice)
- 2 cups of cooked broccoli spears
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube and fry the chicken breast in 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoons garlic.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the remaining oil, butter and garlic until butter's melted.
- Add water and chicken bouillon, let boil.
- Add rice to the boiling water and let boil for a minute.
- Turn down the heat to low and let the rice cook until the water has evaporated.
- Stir rice once and let cook.
- Cook to your liking. I cook it about half an hour.
- Now add the chicken and broccoli spears and mix.
- Add salt and pepper if you would like. Serve and enjoy.