1/5 Photos of Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Crescent Wreath
This is my neighbor's very simple, but good take off on a Pampered Chef recipe, using their large round stone. I have made this quite a few times since she shared her version with me. I have guessed at the amounts and you can too. It is very easy to eyeball. If you have mix left over, it is even good cooked in a small casserole without the rolls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 -10 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4-1/2 cup mayonnaise (just enough for the mix to stick together some) or 1/4-1/2 cup salad dressing, adjust to your liking (just enough for the mix to stick together some)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll the crescent dough and place in a circle on round stone, with the wide ends in the middle and the pointed ends to the outside.
- 3You should have an circle in the middle of the stone.
- 4You will need to overlap the wide ends a bit to make a circle.
- 5Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, using more mayo if mixture appears to be dry.
- 6Place the mixture in a circle on the crescent rolls on the wide ends.
- 7Fold the pointed ends over the mixture to the middle of the stone.
- 8Tuck the ends under.
- 9Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- 10Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Crescent Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 835.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g