Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my neighbor's very simple, but good take off on a Pampered Chef recipe, using their large round stone. I have made this quite a few times since she shared her version with me. I have guessed at the amounts and you can too. It is very easy to eyeball. If you have mix left over, it is even good cooked in a small casserole without the rolls.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 -10 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (just enough for the mix to stick together some) or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup salad dressing, adjust to your liking (just enough for the mix to stick together some)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent dough and place in a circle on round stone, with the wide ends in the middle and the pointed ends to the outside.
- You should have an circle in the middle of the stone.
- You will need to overlap the wide ends a bit to make a circle.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, using more mayo if mixture appears to be dry.
- Place the mixture in a circle on the crescent rolls on the wide ends.
- Fold the pointed ends over the mixture to the middle of the stone.
- Tuck the ends under.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
I make this all the time, but leave out the mayo. I use garlic salt. YUM!
This looks like it needs more veggies. There are other crescent wreath recipes out there that are fabulous and far tastier.
This was very gross...for future makers of this recipe: DO NOT USED CANNED CHICKEN!! it tasted like canned salty tuna or something...we picked around the chicken and the rest of it was really good we are still starving lol good luck