Chicken, Broccoli, and Cashew Stir-Fry (Flat Belly Diet Recipe)
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli, carrots, and noodles. Cover and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain, transfer to medium bowl, and cover loosely with wax paper.
- Heat olive oil, ginger, and garlic in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until garlic starts to turn golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Add scallions and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir in noodles, veggies, and broth and heat through. Sprinkle each portion with 2 tablespoons of the cashews.
- Nutritional info per serving: 398 cal, 30 g pro, 42 g carb, 5 g fiber, 14.5 g fat, 2.5 g sat fat, 47 mg chol, 366 mg sodium.
- Flat Belly Bonus.
- Chicken supplies B vitamins such as niacin and B6, which help keep metabolism, your engine, running smoothly--a must when you're trying.