- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups fettuccine
- 1 cup fresh broccoli or 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cooked (2 breast halves)
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients. Mesaure out 1/3 cup (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- In a skillet, combine measured mix, water, cheese, and fettucine noodles.
- Bring to a boil, cook until thick and noodles are almost tender.
- Add broccoli and cooked chicken for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese.