- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup broccoli floret (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- In skillet over medium heat, heat butter.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and cook through, stirring often.
- Serves 4.