Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick, tasty meal.
Make and share this Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup broccoli floret (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
- In skillet over medium heat, heat butter.
- Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and cook through, stirring often.
- Serves 4.
Very good. I added minced garlic to the mixture but other then that I followed the recipe as written. We all enjoyed this and it made for a quick weeknight meal. Made for Spring PAC 2013
I love this recipe! It has been in heavy rotation in our house since we found it on the Campbell's website. We occasionally saute garlic and fresh mushrooms to add to it. Thanks for posting! This is a great one!
Absolutely delicious! Had to substitute cream of chicken condensed soup because my husband isn't fond of mushrooms, but it was still amazing.