Recipe by Seasoned Cook
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Great for pasta night! This is one of my family's mainstay dishes and better than you get in the restaurants! We make it as a one-dish meal and just add crusty bread. Easy preparation!
Top Review by shylohk86
This sauce ... is AMAZING. I don't even bother buying storebought alfredo anymore because this just tastes sooooo much better. I use linguine for my pasta, and I put blackening season on my chicken. I pan sear the chicken for a few minutes on each side, and then I put the breasts in the oven for 10mins. PERFECT chicken for this pasta. Although my recipe ends up being cajun chicken alfredo linguine, the sauce still makes it remarkable. Love it!!
- 170.09 g angel hair pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 354.88 ml heavy cream
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 78.07 ml milk (optional)
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook angel hair pasta in salted water until a la denta stage and drain well.
- Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute chicken pieces until done. Remove and set aside.
- In same pan melt butter and add cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes without boiling. Add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken pieces, cooked pasta and broccoli florets lightly tossing to coat. If you want more sauce, use optional milk.
- Serve and sprinkle parmesan cheese as a garnish.