Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
Family favorite it's so delicious. My husband married me because of this dish.
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (can use fresh)
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup cheese
- Boil the chicken.
- Tear it up and spread into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Boil the broccoli and spread on top of chicken.
- Mix the soup mayonnaise and curry and spread on top of broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve over rice.
so very good. only warning, make sure you use mayo, not salad dressing/ miracle whip... it makes a HUGE difference. My family is adding this recipe to our meal rotation.
This is extremely tasty! Yum Yum!
Yum, yum yum!! I only had 1 tablespoon of curry powder left in my spice jar, so I made do with what I had. This was SO good!! Will definately be making it again!! Thanks.