- 1 lb chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli (can use fresh)
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the chicken.
- Tear it up and spread into the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Boil the broccoli and spread on top of chicken.
- Mix the soup mayonnaise and curry and spread on top of broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve over rice.