Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
So easy! Perfect for when you are short on time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 1⁄2 ounces milk (1/2 can's worth from soup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, save some for top (cheddar or Swiss or mozzarella)
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli, thawed
- Mix all together; sprinkle with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
I love easy recipes and this one tops the list! I made this for a friend one night and her whole family loved it! Thanks for a simple and very tasty recipe!