Recipe by *Marli*
Three of my favourite ingredients together in one parcel & so simple to make!
Top Review by Catherine R.
Thank you for an easy tasty recipe I will definitely be making this again. I used leftover roast chicken I cooked the night before so I cheated and made it even easier yum yum ?
- 2 chicken breast fillets, halved
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 can asparagus spear
- 125 g brie cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry chicken in a pan until browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Take two sheets of filo for each piece of chicken, fold the two pieces which are together, in half& spray with oil.
- Place a chicken fillet on each pastry sheet& top with even amounts of asparagus then brie.
- Fold pastry into a parcel, brush edges with water to seal.
- Place the parcels on greased oven trays& bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 10- 15 minutes or until browned.