1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Sauce
Kotipoulo me Saltsa Yaourti
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 2Brown on both sides.
- 3Add scallions, parsley, chicken stock, and lemon juice; bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer covered about 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- 5Remove chicken and arrange on a serving planter.
- 6Add mushrooms to the stock. Simmer uncovered 3 minutes.
- 7Blend in yogurt and walnuts.
- 8Add a little water if too thick.
- 9Heat just to warm yogurt; do not boil.
- 10Pour sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 41.0 g