1/2 Photos of Chicken Breasts With Vinegar Sauce (Guyana -- Caribbean)
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found on the internet at recipeisland.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt & pepper, to taste.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat then add oil & butter.
- 3Add chicken & brown on one side, about 8 minutes, then turn over, reduce the heat & cook, covered, at least 10 minutes. Then remove breasts to a serving platter, & keep warm.
- 4To the skillet add the chopped onion & cook until transluscent, about 5 minutes, then add the wine vinegar & turn heat to medium-low.
- 5In a small container mix cornstarch with the tablespoon of water & mix thoroughly before adding it to the skillet, stirring to combine. Continue cooking & stirring until slightly thickened, then pour the onion mixture over the chicken breasts & serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breasts With Vinegar Sauce (Guyana -- Caribbean)
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 212.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 25.4 g