Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful blend of flavors. Another great grill recipe.
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoons margarine, honey and 1 teaspoons thyme; blend well.
- When ready to barbecue, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, turning once and brushing with honey mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- In large skillet, combine all salsa ingredients. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve chicken over salsa.