Chicken Breasts With Tomato Tarragon Sauce
- Season chicken and dredge it in the flour. Shake off excess.
- Mix the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a 12" skillet heat the oil and butter. Increase the heat to medium high before adding the chicken.
- Add the chicken and cook about 4 minutes without moving the chicken. Turn over and cook another 3-4 minutes. Make sure chicken is cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Take the bowl with sauce ingredients and add them to the pan and boil stirring and scraping all the browned bits in the pan over high heat until the liquid is smooth and glossy.
- Spoon over the chicken and serve immediately.